|Post 6 made on Monday April 23, 2012 at 22:50|
1) Check to make sure you are not getting any rf interfernece on the antenna and make sure the rf id is not set to zero.
2) Try adjusting the trim level on the flasher output that is connected to the Tivo(use the little screwdriver to adjust the ir output level on the top or back of the radio frequency base station) Try turning it in each direction.
3) Move the flasher around the front a little sometimes moving it a cm makes a difference
4) Make sure you.assign the ir outputs for each flasher (i.e. don't set them to all, assign each one)
5) If you are using a mrf 260 sell it on ebay and buy a mrf350 it is much more reliable. Sorry not a fan never sell them.