The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday April 19, 2012 at 23:25
audvid1
Retired Account
January 2012
On April 19, 2012 at 23:05, goldenzrule said...
To add to the above, does the Dish Hopper come with a remote control?

Of course, the hopper does come with a remote control and as I wrote, it is not emitting IR. Ah.. I see where you were confused.. When I wrote "my remote does not emit IR", I should have clarified but i thought it was implied that "my hopper remote does not emit IR". Considering that my headline ws "has anyone figured out IR codes for dish hopper", I thought it was clear that I did not have any IR codes to program my mx 780 with.. So, why would I point it at anything, knowing I have not programmed the IR codes?

And yes, I know how to program mx 780..
mx 780 is working fine, in IR mode, with my other equipment.
i need IR codes for my hopper. in fact, I need to know how to make the two hoppers work with two IR codes.
meanwhile.. while we were having this useless debate about pointing remote.. I have already figured out how to get it to work with one set of IR codes.. I bought an old dish remote 20.0 based on a suggestion by someone else on dbsforum. i am waiting for it to arrive.

If any of you need ir for hopper, let me know. I will be able to send you one code set, next week.
Now.. I have to figure out how to get an alternate set for 2nd hopper in the same room.

Last edited by audvid1 on April 19, 2012 23:34.

Hosting Services by ipHouse