The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday April 19, 2012 at 23:24
audvid1
Retired Account
January 2012
On April 19, 2012 at 23:02, goldenzrule said...
So, my question of whether you pointed your remote or not is not only a valid question, but the most common question when troubleshooting an issue where someone states that there is no IR signal being sent to components in their system, or any indicator flashing on their repeating system.

Again.. I realize you are trying to help.. but I still don't understand what you are getting at. I don't mean to scold you or anything.. i appreciate you trying to help.. but i don't want to digress from the subject.

1. I am very familiar with URC programming (10 years of experience with old MX software and new to CCP). I had already written that the rf base station is only to avoid IR repeater requirement. I do have an IR repeater system with IR blaster etc.. I don't have an RF base station.
2. I AM TRYING TO FIND IR CODES for hopper. Enabling RF in CCP makes no difference (I cannot anyway).
3. I cannot program the mx 780 for the hopper because, as my first post indicates, I don't have the codes. Yes, my MX 780 works fine for other equipment in my system, via IR.
4. pointing the hopper's remote at the equipment makes no sense because it is RF only. I did point it at my IR repeater's sensor and I KNOW that the hopper's remote does not emit IR in the Sat mode. It does emit IR in DVD mode

Hosting Services by ipHouse