The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Thursday April 12, 2012 at 15:16
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
One of my favorite leagues is the coed league, but we have trouble getting enough girls.

I find this with any sport I play (baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball). I can find girls that are willing to play, but can't find girls that are capable of playing at a semi-competetive level.

I have played ball with girls that can't throw, catch or even hold a bat properly, but I have also played with girls that can out hit a lot of guys (although they are few and far between).

Getting your kids involved in as many sports as they can while they are young will benefit them in the future. Get them involved in baseball, soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, golf, football etc... This will allow the kid to see what the sport is like and pick the sport that they want to play.

The biggest thing for parents to remember is that it is their kid that is playing and not them and they shouldn't be forcing the child into playing the sport if they don't want to play. There are numerous sports available and its just a matter of finding the right one for each child hense allowing them to play as many as possible.

Good post/topic!

+1
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse