The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Wednesday April 11, 2012 at 13:49
luka3rd
Long Time Member
March 2012
Well, got the remote and the software...
Software is very complicated, but it is the only way to have all the fine options on board... You can do practicaly anything you think of. Any command, delay, macro or activity can be saved, tried, corrected, learned from other remote, hex code, extensive URC online library... fabulous. Much more than I hoped for.

Less tech savvy people, who mistakenly thought they will handle the 810's software, made on forums almost a taboo of it! Is is not for begginers, not even for advanced, but for truly experienced people, who themselves installed their sound systems and understand how systems are connected and functioning.
You have to be willing to put some serious time in studying the program's extensive options and retry as many times as needed. It is not so simple to get 4, 5, 6 or more components to work as one just by one small piece of plastic, but with a help of MX-810 and its software it could be done!
I have spent three afternoons, mon-wed, and I am very satisfied! Got all the nuances, all the descreet codes, all the commands appearing right when I need them and where I need them... It is a pleasure.
Great remote URC! Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse