The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday April 9, 2012 at 16:22
audioslayve
Select Member
April 2007
On April 9, 2012 at 16:09, 39 Cent Stamp said...
Question to the masses... Are any of you surprised that Chinese corporations treat their employees like slaves? To be quite honest i had assumed it was much much worse. I envisioned these slimy mud floors with dirty war torn children building things...like with other child/slave labor industries. These companies have much lower overhead because of their working conditions and "who cares" attitude towards employees.

Sad part is that we could eliminate this problem entirely by heavily taxing any imports. This would put an end (overnight) to everything being made in China.

but then our precious gizmos and gadgets will double in cost. Then everyone will decide to gripe about how expensive things are. I dunno what the solution is

Statement to the masses... Unions are why American corporations are not doing the same thing to their employees. They had their fun for a while but unions put an end to the company store.
The optimist claims the glass is half full; the pessimist claims it is half empty. An engineer observes that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Ps, you can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse