The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday April 9, 2012 at 12:29
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
On April 8, 2012 at 13:34, benjh1028 said...
We play out of East Cobb in the Atlanta area, which has put about 200 kids in the pros and over 1,000 kids on college scholarships (the list is posted on their website - it includes some very big names). We are used to really good competition every weekend. However, there are a few elite teams in Miami (Team Miami, Team MVP, Mosteel Baseball) which have absolutely astounded me. Team Miami carries 20+ kids on their roster. The kid I referenced hit a legitimate 72 mph on a stalker gun, and he turned 11 this past Christmas (or so his "birth certificate" says). What's more insane is the same team has three others that can all hit 68 mph (most are from Cuban families).

Sounds about right.

Show up at the 11-and under USSSA Elite 32 tournament if your dad wants to see some prospects. I guarantee there will be at least 10 kids that will hit 70 mph.

I'm sure they have eyes and ears there. My dad was the director or scouting for 6 years for a major west coast club, he is now doing advanced scouting for the Tigers. My brother is with a popular east coast team and lives in the southeast so I bet he is familiar with the tournament, though they are a good 7 years before they can really talk to them.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse