The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 24, 2012 at 23:31
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
I was talking with a guy today that scene my van in a parking lot we got to talking and it sounds like he has a theater most would be envious of. We'll see when i get to see it but mac amps and Avantgarde Duos.

His last integrator went out of business and i just happened to be at the right place at the right time hes been looking for someone that can service a RTI T4/XP8.

But his main thing is he wants to integrate a karaoke machine into the system so his wife and daughters could have fun while the daughter is having her friends over. none the less he needs a good machine and not one that comes out at christmas time :) cant blame him hooking that up next to a system like that, is there a nice permanant one that could go in the rack?

Did a google search but nothing came up, are these non existent? i want to be prepaired with prices so i can just get his CC over the phone and bring it out when i service the T4

TIA
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse