Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday March 7, 2012 at 21:04
ToxicMan
Long Time Member
March 2012
So here's the latest on this topic.

I tried the following and have given up...

Upload to a clean CCP file from the working remote, using Win7. Upload Succeeded.
Immediately download back to the remote, failed immediately after user data load (100%) (30% of overall progress) - essentially at exactly the same point as my original posting.

Started a clean CCP file, imported devices one at a time from the old CCP file and downloaded to the remote after each device import.

1) Got ALL Listen devices in
2) Got ALL FAVs in
3) Got 3 of my seven Watch devices in.
Noted which of the devices went in and which did not.

Attempted some scenarios to see if it was the order in which watch devices loaded, it was not.
4) Darn thing would fail unpredictably! It had nothing to due with a device being corrupted!

So at this point, its not a corrupt device, and its not macros or other wonky things, because imports basically bring over only the IR or Learned Data.

And to make matters worse. When I go one step back to point where download worked, and try to create, add, copy/paste, ANYTHING (even as simple as a plain button with label) it's like the straw that broke the camel's back. Download fails!

So I'm truely stumpted! I'd be willing to send my CCP to anyone willing to take a look and see if they can make heads or tails...

I'll be bald if I keep trying! Pulling my hair out! Wish URC had better error reporting, or log files I could look at to see exactly where and what the error is...

Hosting Services by ipHouse