The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 41 made on Monday March 5, 2012 at 15:28
M Hi Fi
August 2008
Ian,

I have tested the following on multiple AVR's both Denon and Marantz.

1.) Established a network connection to all 3 units with DHCP/Static and also DHCP reservation. ( I chose to test each IP routing method just to see if I could break something, with no such luck)
2.) Established WEB Control to all 3 units with Google Chrome/ IE/ Firefox and Safari. (the tests were carried out on both an HP laptop and the Safari test was performed via an iPad2)
3.) Successful with my search for AC/DC Radio on all products. I then stored the station as Preset D3, with success.
4.) Successful in searching the for a new station (>*977 Alternative). This station is now stored as Preset D4.

I'm at a loss. I have tested the configuration every which way it can be tested and am not able to reproduce the error. Email me at my company email, listed in my profile, and I will forward you the procedure for confirming the firmware info within your AVR.

Lastly, when you were going through the exchange process with your local dealer, did you ask them if they were able to reproduce the error? Note that firmware between units of different regions may and often do differ.

I am happy to assist you with troubleshooting the AVR, but I may not be able to assist on update software for the unit.

Hosting Services by ipHouse