The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Monday March 5, 2012 at 08:02
ianfretwell
Long Time Member
May 2006
Hi Matt, Please accept my apologies for my last post - I think I might have been letting my frustration get the better of me at that point...

I'm not following how having the unit off the WAN, but connected to the LAN will allow you to accurately save and store an "Internet Radio Station". Unless the test was to form your own dead end LAN and have the AVR on the network, this works fine, I do it at everyone of our CI Certifications.

Yes, effectively the page should still be accessible even though I wouldn't then be able to access any stations - but it isn't.

Please provide a list of stations that you would like me to add into my units as presets.

With my new unit I had only added 'AC/DC Radio' to preset D3 (this worked) I then attempted to search for another station (by keyword) - at this point the web page throws the error 'Connection error' and has never worked since.

On the first unit I had added stations to presets A1 through to D2 before it stopped working (I had them all written down ready to add again hence the use of D3 for the station above this time round).

Thanks again,

Ian.
Pronto RC950

Hosting Services by ipHouse