Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Sunday March 4, 2012 at 21:02
M Hi Fi
August 2008
On March 4, 2012 at 17:06, ianfretwell said...
No, but Denon UK specifically asked me to try with the router disconnected from the internet (as they state that this should still work fine - i.e. the page will be still be presented) - but no, the issue persists.

I'm not following how having the unit off the WAN, but connected to the LAN will allow you to accurately save and store an "Internet Radio Station". Unless the test was to form your own dead end LAN and have the AVR on the network, this works fine, I do it at everyone of our CI Certifications.

It has nothing to do with the router or the internet connection - the unit cannot present the web page after a preset has been added - it really is that simple - why can I not get anybody to just test this for me - and when I say this I really mean Denon themselves ? (i.e. you or your staff if that's appropriate/possible)

Please provide a list of stations that you would like me to add into my units as presets.

I will test my Denon AVR-5308CI/AVR-3312CI and my Marantz SR6006 and let you know my findings on all of them.

Last edited by M Hi Fi on March 4, 2012 21:17.

Hosting Services by ipHouse