The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Thursday March 1, 2012 at 03:11
ericmcfarlin
Lurking Member
February 2012
Thanks for the info, but I tried this over and over and over and it didn't work on my HP running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. However, I did get PPENG v2.1.7 to work and recognize my remote on my other computer running Windows 7 Starter 32bit. It's an Acer Aspire One (netbook 10.1") from WalMart ($149). Uninstall any previous versions of PPENG and go to your device manager and uninstall the Unknown Device. Now "Restart" your computer and download and install PPENG v2.1.7 first. Then right click on the shortcut and select "Properties" at the bottom. Then select the "Compatibility" tab. In the "Compatibility mode" section, select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)". Then down at the bottom of the window is "Privilege Level", select "Run this program as an administrator". Then click "Apply" then "OK". Now double click ProntoProEdit NG then plug in your charged TSU7000. The driver will automatically install. Now download Firmware version 3.8.14 and open it with your TSU7000 connected to your USB and follow the prompts. This should work for you. Good luck. This new Windows 7 is nice but it sure is a PITA...

Hosting Services by ipHouse