The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday February 25, 2012 at 16:34
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On February 25, 2012 at 16:29, Fins said...
Agreed. The HR2 is down right revolutionary. Not only is it lightning fast, it is rock solid reliable. Something I think everyone doubted was ever able with a wifi remote. At least I did after using an mx5000. And the bonus is how easy they are to program. Actually, you don't program them. Once the rest of the system is working, you just add them to the system and pick which zone(s) they will control. Simplier than a wizzard remote with all the full capabilities of a fully programmable remote.

The HR2 is indeed nice. I had the benefit of seeing it at a local distributor before I went to training. I think they claim the that the HR2 with it's "instant on" chip will take .8 seconds to connect to the network. So fast that you cannot notice any reconnection going on. Truly amazing.

Fins, I saw your name in the Elan Forum as was going to pm you and maybe a couple other names I recognized over there to see if you guys had any other thoughts, but realized its just better to get it on the forum.

Hosting Services by ipHouse