Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday February 21, 2012 at 15:55
Simonetti
Lurking Member
February 2005
Hi,

I just installed the ProntoEdit Pro NG software on my Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32 bit) computer and the software as well as the drivers work without any problem. This is how I did it:
  1. Right-click the file "ProntoProEdit NG Setup.exe" and select 'Properties'. On the "Compatibility" tab check "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (SP3)". Click OK.
  2. Right-click the file "ProntoProEdit NG Setup.exe" and selectand "Run as an administrator". The program will be installed. At the end of the installation you are asked if you are sure you want to install the non-signed drivers. Click "OK" and proceed.
  3. Connect the Pronto to your USB connection (USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 both work) and you will see that the drivers are installed automatically.
I guess you shouldn't connect the Pronto before you have installed the software, because it will not find the correct drivers. If you already did, you should first remove the drivers, reboot, install the software and then connect the Pronto.

Success, Ben

Last edited by Simonetti on February 22, 2012 13:37.
Ben
TSU9300 & RFX9400; TSU7500; TSU7000

Hosting Services by ipHouse