Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Tuesday February 21, 2012 at 01:38
bcf1963
September 2004
On February 20, 2012 at 23:33, DrSheldonCooper said...
I Have sent a message to Daniel to Delete this account so it should be gone soon.

For the record I don't see myself as an instigator at all. True, as bcf1963 pointed out i did break the third rule about more than 1 account and I'm deleting it. That doesn't mean I was not 100% correct about the original post being an ad and nobody from the peanut gallery has been able to dispute that. Look at bcf1963's link and read rule 1.

Rule 1.
"You may not post advertisements for commercial entities (for-profit endeavors). Instead, you may purchase direct advertising through Remote Central. Individuals and individuals only may use our marketplace to post for-sale items. "

Then try and argue the point with me using purely facts.

You appear to still not get it. The truth is that Daniel and the Mods try not to step in, unless they see something that clearly breaks the rules. I like that, as I think many others here do as well.

This is a bit of a gray area. Again, the facts are that although this does have advertising value, it does show the ability of this product to deal with less than perfect terminations. Would this have been advertising if someone else here had posted the link? I think everyone would have had no problem with it.

Can Julie still post a link to an article she's written? Isn't that advertising too.

You see, at some point doesn't this get taken too far. There really is not a right / wrong answer. That's why the report post button is there, so overboard people aren't given the ability to decide for everyone.

I do think the hiding behind another personna, is really childish. The fact you thought you needed to do that in the first place, tells me you knew this was a bit of a grey area, and that you were being a bit overboard. So, If you still think this an ad, report it. If Daniel or the mods believes it is, it will dissappear.

Apparently nobody here except for you thinks it is.

Hosting Services by ipHouse