The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday February 20, 2012 at 13:35
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
I have loading pages with my configuration file as well. Using ProntoScript I have prevented exactly what you are describing in quite a unique way for one of my activities where no other solution was feasible. Each of my loading pages displays the progress bar and various text panels based on a global variable. When each loading page is displayed if the global variable does not contain the value "backward" each loading page displays the progress bar and text panels as it normally would. When the last loading page is displayed the global variable is set to the value "backward". My action list for this specific activity at that point contains Browse Backward special actions taking you back through each of the loading pages to the original page you came from. With the global variable set to the value "backward" however, each of the loading pages is set to appear just like the last loading page. This gives the illusion to the end user that once reaching the last loading page they are being taken directly back to the original page they had come from when in reality they are quickly being browsed backwards through all of the loading pages to get there. This then prevents the issue you are describing. When executing the Browse Backward special action at that point the user is not being taken to the last of the loading pages as they've already been browsed back through those pages. Instead the user is getting browsed back to the prior page within the user interface they were on.

Last edited by Lowpro on February 20, 2012 14:22.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse