Custom Installers' Lounge Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Our Thanks For Your Support!
- Plus, a new video with some rather “creative” speaker marketing...
The Final Batch of CEDIA Videos is Here!
- Check out the latest control products from iRule and AMX!
Our CEDIA Video Reports Continue!
- Check out what’s new from DemoPad, Crestron, and Savant!
Three new CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Check out the latest control products from Control4, RTI and URC!
More CEDIA 2013 Videos!
- See the new iOS 7-based Roomie Remote 2.0 and the latest control solutions from ELAN!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Custom Installers' Lounge
View Single Message
how can i edit documents on an ipad?
Saturday February 18, 2012
What type of editing do you want to do? SignMyPad may fit the bill for what you need. $4.99 in the app store. It's a rock solid app, just depends on how you want to edit.
We use it for signing and making changes to invoices on jobsites.
What type of editing do you want to do? SignMyPad may fit the bill for what you need. $4.99 in the app store. It's a rock solid app, just depends on how you want to edit. We use it for signing and making changes to invoices on jobsites.
That would be a better solution. But the client's two sons disagree. And they know more than me because they work in finance. -Fins 2013.
View the original thread...
©1998-2014, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.