Custom Installers' Lounge Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
CEDIA 2015 Day 2 Photos
- Random photos from the second day of CEDIA in Dallas!
CEDIA 2015 Day 1 Photos
- Random photos from the first day of CEDIA in Dallas!
Savant Introduces New Savant Remote
- Takes on mid-priced "smart remote" category with a new consumer offering.
URC Reveals New Z-Wave Gateway; Other Components
- Vivido 5-scane lighting keypad, appliance module, RF duplex receptacle, battery operated dimmer.
URC Announces New MX-990 For Complete Control
- Updated design remains compatible with MX-980 files & graphics.
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Custom Installers' Lounge
View Single Message
how can i edit documents on an ipad?
Saturday February 18, 2012
What type of editing do you want to do? SignMyPad may fit the bill for what you need. $4.99 in the app store. It's a rock solid app, just depends on how you want to edit.
We use it for signing and making changes to invoices on jobsites.
What type of editing do you want to do? SignMyPad may fit the bill for what you need. $4.99 in the app store. It's a rock solid app, just depends on how you want to edit. We use it for signing and making changes to invoices on jobsites.
That would be a better solution. But the client's two sons disagree. And they know more than me because they work in finance. -Fins 2013.
View the original thread...
©1998-2015, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.