Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday February 15, 2012 at 12:09
AZCS
Long Time Member
February 2008
Hi guys,

We purchased the Tahoe package from NT Designs and we are having some issues with the template. So I don't get jumped, I have left 5-6 voicemails at various times over the last month and have not heard back from anyone there...So I am coming here to see if anyone has any experience with their products.

The problem we are having is that, no matter which way we set up the panel, landscape or portrait, if we copy a page so we can add another device the new page graphics are distorted (they end up being for the opposite style. Meaning, if we have the panel set up in landscape and copy paste the new page then it ends up in portrait. It is very frustrating. I am not sure if we are doing something wrong or missing any configuration.

Also, whenever we try to open the template we get an error message and the template does not load. We are using the most current version of VTpro. Our work around for this was using the first panel we made using the template ( still has the original graphics problem) and just rename it to our current working file.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular template package or have any advice on what we may be missing? I appreciate any help or direction anyone can provide. We have several upcoming iPad projects so I would love to find out what the problem is.

Hosting Services by ipHouse