Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday February 14, 2012 at 19:09
william david design
March 2005
On February 14, 2012 at 17:52, NEZBO said...
This is a friend of ours which just so happens to be my wife"s boss. This technology has been around for companies who want to monitor company phones. Let's be honest, this is for cheating spouses I am sure but none the less an interesting subject. Yes, I would be happy to get information for a friend and help direct them in the right direction. Any of you would do the same if you felt a loved one was in some serious trouble. This forum is for information. This is what we do. There are a lot of things I want to know about.Doesn't mean I am gong to act on any of it. I am more interested in Jailbreaking in general but would like to know if This is possible. The company states it is for parents monitoring kids or company's monitoring company phones. (Yeah Right) I have one friend who has jailbroken his iphone and starts his car with it every morning. That stuff is cool.

[Link: jhtl.org]

See Page 95. Pollock v. Pollock extended the "telphone extension exception" to telecom law. The telephone extension exception was that a minor child didn't have an expectation of privacy in the home from parents eavesdropping on their conversations. Pollock enlarged the scope of the law by giving parents who "show good faith" in attempting to protect their children from harm (as much of the U.S. case law) are not committing an illegal act (unlike eavesdropping on a spouse which most jurisdictions have distinguished from parent-minor eavesdropping) when they intercept "communications" as defined by the Act.

Nezbo, it can be done. I would caution you like the OP's to maybe tell them where to look on the Internet and leave it at that. I came from telecom and studied the telecom act in law school...
Defectus tuus consilium carpere discrimen mihi non constituit.

Hosting Services by ipHouse