The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday February 12, 2012 at 05:38
Mario
Loyal Member
November 2006
Guys, first off, thanks for the solutions.
I figured it out 2 days ago while at the job-site, although it took a few extra minutes.
I'm a natural born problem solver, and when I see an issue I try to solve it not just for myself, but for others as well.
I still don't know why almost every code-set has two POWER codes on top when they both do the same thing, as in a toggle function?
Or why the list of codes seems to be random, as in not alphabetical or by most used, or why there are a bunch of blank lines between the code as in DTV R15? For that matter why is POWER OFF and POWER ON separated by a random list of inputs in Samsung Discrete Functions?

My point was that the two devices listed in my example have discrete codes, but yet they were not listed in the device specific listing. Instead we're expected to search other devices and import from multiple device IDs.
URC claims to have 7 people on staff doing nothing but codes, surely they have the tools to clean up the database.
Than again PROJECTOR is still an empty equipment type, so maybe I'm just asking too much.

Hosting Services by ipHouse