Hi everyone -- we've been installing MRF260s since they came out and once in a while we have mysterious interference issues especially when they are located with a bunch of other equipment. Besides the constantly firing emitters today we had a different symptom -- one emitter not firing at all. We had tried everything listed here and more to resolve it-- swapping out jammed transceivers with new ones, taking off the antenna, ferrite cores, turning off WAPs, turning off DirecTV HD tuners, etc.
Out of desperation we swapped out the power transformer and plugged it into a different electrical outlet. Once we did that all interference vanished. Given the fact that there 4 or 5 different power transformers plugged in the defective one may or may not have been URCs, so it may have been the act of separating it from the other plugs.
Since we weren't going to spend all day experimenting at out customer's house we're going to test different configurations at the office -- hopefully we'll uncover the configuration mix that consistently triggers the problem and then from that put together a solution.