The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Wednesday February 8, 2012 at 12:03
snorkel
Long Time Member
January 2012
Yes, the buttons inside a device are still that blue and instead of a white font they used a black one and it's kind of hard to read the text.
Don't know how long the battery will last compared to the 450s LCD, but the OLED is supposed to be more efficient and the viewing angles on it are far superior to the 450. The OLED is smaller than the 450s, but it's still fine and fits with the remote nicely. If the MX-450 had the ability to swap the buttons like the r40 that would be super nice, there is no reason URC could not update the firmware on the 450 to have the buttons swappable and have different colored buttons inside a device.
The favorites implementation on the 450 is far superior to the way they did it on the r40, but it's not a huge deal. I will send them (URC) a email and request the buttons color thing and that movable buttons be added to the firmware, maybe if a few people complain they will do something.
I do have to admit their method of customer support is odd.

They do charge way to much for their high end remotes. I would like to see someone make a remote with embedded linux just for enthusiasts that you could program with Python :-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse