The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday February 4, 2012 at 00:43
djarchow
Long Time Member
July 2006
I just purchased an MX-780 from my local dealer to replace my MX-700. I have managed to program the remote with all my devices, macros etc. except for my Elite Cinitension screen. When I got the screen, the MX-700 refused to learn the codes and this screen has never been in the URC database. Elite doesn't have the hex codes. I managed to get the IR into the mx-700 by learning them with an Anthem remote, then using that to teach the code to the mx-700. Here is what I have tried with the 780:

I exported the device .mxd out of the mx-700 editor and imported into CCP using the universal browser. I also opened the mx-700 .mxf file in CCP and used the codes from there. It appears to work correctly but none of the codes work.

Teaching the IR to the MX-780 with the mx-700. It learns all of them but none work. I have tried all the various tricks.

Teaching the IR to the MX-780 with the Anthem remote I used to teach the MX-700. It learns all of them but none work.

Teaching the IR to the MX-780 with the Elite remote. It learns all of them but none work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Dennis
Dennis

Hosting Services by ipHouse