Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 44 made on Friday February 3, 2012 at 23:52
flash214
Long Time Member
March 2006
To: snorkel

How are the buttons on the screen other than the main and favorites screens? Are they as boring as on the MX-450 with just light blue buttons with black text on a white background?

I asked Universal to add colored blank buttons similar to the colored blank button selection in the favorites area to the other screens but Universal has ignored me. This would probably be an easy firmware fix.

It would be so nice if Universal was more responsive to consumer needs like many other companies. For example, I purchased a media player from a company called Micca and I was really surprised by how much help a representative of the company was giving to members at the AVS forum. He actually listened to requests for improvements that were often included in future firmware updates.

Also, could you comment more on the OLED screen. It seems that you don't really get more battery life on the R40. I get approx. four months with my MX-450 with heavy use. Also, the OLED screen on the R40 looks kind of small compared to the MX-450. Are you limited to two lines of seven characters of text on a button?

Hosting Services by ipHouse