RS-232 & IP Control Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
RTI introduces New Audio Matrix Switcher
- New AD-16x routes 16 audio sources across 16 zones; now shipping.
Control your Harmony via your voice and Google Assistant
- New integration with Google Assistant allows your voice to operate your living room.
URC Launches MRX-4SEN2 for Total Control System
- Expand traditional sensor coverage on Total Control systems with URC's new 4-port, network-enabled expander.
Pro Control's Z-Wave Solutions Ready-To-Go
- With the release of the Pro.zwi module, Z-Wave integration is a go with Pro Control!
URC Launches DMS-IN and DMS-OUT for Total Control
- Create a single DMS network audio stream from any source, then decode it for any amplifier!
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
RS-232 & IP Control
View Single Message
Need IR code for PHD-8VX remote
Thursday January 12, 2012
I just got a new PHD -8VX for OTA television. Works great but I can't find the IR codes so I cam use my universal remote. Learning mode did not work. Can anyone help?
I just got a new PHD -8VX for OTA television. Works great but I can't find the IR codes so I cam use my universal remote. Learning mode did not work. Can anyone help? Thank you
View the original thread...
©1998-2017, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.