Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday January 8, 2012 at 04:20
Esmond Poynton
Founding Member
June 2001
Hi,

Sorry if that statisfaction part sounded funny or rude, just in the past on a different forum I requested a piece of work for payment, some total chancer emailed me a effort that was totally incorrect and then proceeded to hassle me for payment and contact board admin who requested I pay or be removed..

I can of course commit contractually to not using any image not completed how I desire. I would be happy if some sort of watermark was applied or some defect with the image that would not stop review of the critical part was used for review version.

Ammount I can offer to pay is €10 for completion of all requests. Hopefully for someone with access to the font it should be a fairly simple task. I have started some of the the image parts ... but without font can not really complete

Apple

Wii

Bluray

You can see the images above are about 80% ( the black box section is not perfect on them) I would expect them to be just that bit better.

If ammount is not enough for completion of images with the text I would accept a big icon with the correct text and blank centre icon. So this would cut down time greatly I think.

EDIT: if fee is way less than you expected please let me know expectations.

Esmond

Hosting Services by ipHouse