Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 7, 2012 at 05:16
JamesKna
Lurking Member
January 2012
I need help.
For the last 3 months I have been trying to get Harmony support to correct an IR database problem.

I have a Pioneer VSA-Ax10i Receiver and the original remote is long gone. My previous Pronto worked fine, but got damaged so I bought the Harmony.
Setup was ok and it worked fine, until I needed to do some Pioneer amp setup changes and discovered the "Enter" command did not work (they call is "Select" in their database).

I contacted their support people and they told me they would update the database. This they did and everything worked fine for 6 months.

Then a few months ago I had to make some changes and following the online update, the "Select" command did not work again. I contacted Support again and have been going in circles for 3 months. They do not seem to accept that there could be an error and ignore that a previous support person fixed this in 10 minutes by correcting the code.

I am at a real loss as I cannot reconfigure the amp and this is really necessary. I don't even know how to find this code so I could send to Harmony.

Any suggestions how to get this code and how to get Harmony to update their database.

This experience does make me question the whole online database way Harmony do things - you are at their mercy!

thanks for any help

Hosting Services by ipHouse