The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Saturday December 31, 2011 at 15:13
Agrarian
Lurking Member
December 2011
On December 9, 2011 at 21:47, jsuarez said...
Thanks. I was thinking that might be the case. Starting the device from scratch would be the only option. Pain in the a....

Funny thing going on with my R40. I find that some commands did not save during my initial setup so I "relearn". What's weird is that after relearning, other command(s) would get mysteriously erased somewhere in the device. Happens randomly but mostly on the cursor pad. I'm not imagining it because I write them down. Most times it would take 5-6 tries to get all the commands saved. Memory is only at 50% with only 4 components. Anyone else run into this???

I just setup a new system with my new r40 and ran into the same thing. The '0' appeared not programmed for the SAT device so I reprogrammed it. Then I found that the '1' was not programmed - so I programmed it again. Then I found that the '2' was not programmed..... This continued for the whole 0-9 keypad - I would fix the missing code and the next in the sequence would be gone. After several complete re-learns of the keypad digits it finally took. Leaves me wondering what else may have dropped off though...

Hosting Services by ipHouse