Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday December 31, 2011 at 00:25
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
Just got the opportunity to play around with the Pro Control Software - although I have only nosed around for about an hour and have not received the formal training/demo, I am quite impressed. I know it's often referred to as a wizard, but I don't think that term does it any real justice. In fact, it is quite powerful, customized easily, and has a very slick interface. For those who have not seen it yet, think of what would happen if you combined Prodigy Composer with Integration Designer and Nevo software. Very well done, and if Wizards are not your cup of tea you can really dig down into the layers to customize your experience. Again, extremely impressed with the intuitivity of the interface and what you can build on.

Obviously software is only part of the product but I am really looking forward to seeing how the remotes perform on the field. I was worried that the software would be "dumbed down" too much to make it useful in custom applications, but I quickly realized that is not the case.

Great job on the software!

Hosting Services by ipHouse