Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday December 29, 2011 at 19:45
kevinsales
Long Time Member
August 2011
Hi all

I hope someone can help me, i have several devices programmed into my 9600 remote and also using a RFX9600

my problem is the delays iam getting with my slingcatcher when pressing buttons,

When i use any other device i press the arrow down (for example) and it moves and instantly i can press arrow down again etc... also if i hold down the arrow down key the curser just keeps scrolling down until i let go, just like the original remote.

however with my slingcatcher i have to wait a second or 2 even before i can sucessfully move the curser down again, or repeatedly press it and the curser moves every 1 or 2 seconds, also if i keep the arrow down key presses there is no function at all, it moves once and thats all.

I have programmed the IR codes for ALL my devices in the same way (adding them and learning them my self) i would like to add that ALL the commands actually work so i know the IR is passing fine,

Also i have checked the "duration" option is set to 'default' , i have also tried it at minimum 0.10 and no differance,

Finally i have compared all my devices IR settings and everythig appears to be set the same.

so iam at a total loss as to how to fix this, (the original remote works fine and instantly and scrolls etc... so i know it is capable of doing this)

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

Hosting Services by ipHouse