The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday December 28, 2011 at 21:35
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On December 28, 2011 at 17:44, djy said...
This is science fiction; weird notions are par for the course. Do you know of anyone that's been influenced by someone tampering with their dreams?

it has nothing to do with weird notion. I am a big sci-fi fan, so I can accept anything. The issue I have is when the mythology created is not consistent in the content itself. If the souls/essence..... of the trees need a body/vessel in order to keep going (like a fish needs water) then they need a body, and that is what they said at first, but in the end somehow they don't need a body and they are just roaming empty space. Their essence left the trees went through the atmosphere then went into the ring and humans and somehow once the ship was in space they just left and are floating out in space. That is just shotty writing in my opinion, if they traveled somewhere and the essence was passed to something else, taht would have been OK, if somehow something was done and the essence left that too would have been OK, but just left for no reason and is floating in spcae does not work wiuth the notion that when it left in the trees it needed to float into a female in order to survive.

Hosting Services by ipHouse