My new iOS App "myTifi Remote" is available for free in the App Store:[Link: itunes.apple.com]
myTifi Remote is a TV remote via Wifi for Samsung TV's.
"Yes," I can hear you think, "isn't there already an official App from Samsung?"
True, but myTifi Remote has a combination of unique features, which are not present in the Samsung app (or any remote app):
- A new way of channel navigation; just press the icon of the channel you want to watch, and myTifi Remote makes sure that your TV goes to the correct channel (e.g. Discovery Channel is linked to channel 28). These icons are of course completely customizable.
- And you just swipe over the channel icons to change the volume, or (old-fashioned style) the channel.
- Smart Source takes you instantly to your connected devices, like your PS3 on HDMI-2.
- Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
- myTifi Remote supports besides the C and D Series also the very popular B-Series from model year 2009 that are equipped with I[email protected]
* B-Series only works in combination with the free SamyGo Remote LAN Application (available at http://samygo.tv/
Last edited by iMKapps on January 8, 2012 04:39.