The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 213 made on Saturday November 5, 2011 at 17:50
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 5, 2011 at 17:05, Fins said...
Thats where you are completely wrong. They think they are right (well, except for maybe the pedophile). The Nazi's were really convinced they were right. Racists really believe they are superior. Muslims really think stoning a woman to death is correct. The guy in the video 100% believes he is correct. That is what you fail to understand.

I bet you that if you took a Nazi's mother. Put her in a camp. Starved her and humiliated her and then murdered her in a gas chamber... his opinion about it being okay to do that would change.

Thats because he knows that its not right. Its only right when it doesn't affect him. The moment that the shoe is on the other foot though... Different story.

What you fail to understand is that no one believes its okay to do something wrong. A few monsters in charge and droves who were not brave enough to speak up is all it took to create Nazi Germany.

I only know a hand full of muslims and i can tell you 100% that they don't think its okay to stone women to death. I know a few Christians also and they aren't planning abortion clinic bombings.

A few monsters who claim to be muslim and a few monsters who claim to be christian are responsible for these things.

A psychiatrist did a study on what could be considered the core of this issue. He found that basically everyone thinks they are a good person. One example in his book was a death row inmate that he interviewed. The guy was in for multiple murders and was caught finally because he killed a cop. The inmate said it was the cop's fault he killed him. He said, "If he just hadnt stopped me I wouldnt have had to kill him. He made me do it". Now granted, the guy is obviously a little off. But ultimately he felt all of his actions because others forced him to do them.

Here you describe a murderer. He killed people including a cop. There is no study to be done here about what he is. He is a murderer. We have laws against murder and he is now in jail for his crime.

He may think that he is a good person. He may believe that it was the cops fault. But he is obviously not good and it was obviously not the cops fault.

Anyone siding with this guy is either dumb or a murderer themselves. Same with a racist.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse