The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 168 made on Friday November 4, 2011 at 13:58
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On November 4, 2011 at 12:56, avgenius1 said...
Water is not always wet when it can be seen. Telling someone their baby is ugly very well will result in you getting your ass kicked on top of being completely rude. Being a redneck is not the same as being racist. Stating an incorrect fact over and over does not make it any less incorrect. You are better than this.

Whatchu talking about willis? Water is always wet. Are you referring to ice?

It might get my ass kicked but that wont change the fact that the baby is ugly. It was obviously meant to be a joke. I can understand why you would consider it rude. Context is difficult when reading forum posts.

Redneck equals racist. Saying that it doesn't over and over doesn't make it any less incorrect. You are better than this.

Actually you did but that has already been pointed out.

Have you also taken the time to scold the other person who pointed it out? Why did you feel it necessary to say it has already been pointed out? Seems like an odd comment but whatever.

Who here has said it was okay to be a racist?

As i stated above. The guy in the video is a racist. Those who agree with backwards way of thinking are too. You can scroll up and page flip to figure out why i am referring to.

You should really read more history. Your statements here show that you are not that educated about what exactly took place in Germany. America holds a good bit of the blame for not intervening in the attacks on Jews in Germany because we were more worried about them defaulting on bond debt. Our government knew what was happening and did nothing, not even a vocal response against the inhumane treatment of Jews before the war. Check out a book called In The Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson. He was the American Diplomat in Germany during Hitler's reign of hate. This is a non-fiction account of how Hitler brainwashed the German public and how America set idly by waiting for money. It also exposes how many in the goverment were in agreement with Hitler. Once the Germans realized what was happening it really was too late for them to do anything. Those that did speak up found themselves dead or beaten to the edge of death or worse.

"A good bit of the blame"? IMO America holds none of the blame for Hitler. They may have stood by/waited to react for whatever reason but that is a different subject.

America may hold some blame but it was the Germans who ushered Hitler in to power in the first place. American would have had no issue with choosing Germans and their ability to pay a bond vs the slaughtering of Jews (and others) at the hand of Hitler.

America has done plenty to be blamed for all on their own. Please don't assign blame for things they are not responsible for. We have enough to apologize for.

I know what happened in Germany. I monster started spouting garbage and a few joined him and a few more and a few more and viola. Nazi Germany. Those who stood against him kept their mouth shut until it was too late.

I asked if anyone could tell me when discrimination is okay. Society certainly partakes in discrimination now, actively, and without protest. Gender discrimination is still discrimination. Do you know when discrimination is acceptable societal behavior? Yes, even YOU are being discriminated against and indulge in the same discrimination that is leveraged against you.

Never. Its a very simple answer. It only becomes complex when someone wishes to be offensive and wants and excuse for being that way. Offensive behavior should not be tolerated and its perfectly acceptable to discriminate against it. A racist is a terrible thing. It is okay to discriminate against someone for being a racist. (replace racist with rapist murderer etc)

A Muslim is someone who chooses to participate in a specific religion. Discriminating against someone for being a Muslim would be like discriminating against someone for being a Jew, Christian or Branch Davidian. The hilarious part is that those who discriminate against one religion are proud members of another. I wonder which God is more powerful?

I dont wish to get into the whole "Jew isnt just a religion" or "Muslim is a specific kind of Arab" nonsense. Its 2011 and insanely ridiculous. Jews and Arabs share ancestors. Religion is the man made phenomenon they use to individualize themselves with.

We can split hairs here all day. You can say a racist isnt a bigot or a bigot isnt a redneck. I grow very tired of this sort of "i am in intellectual so i have to analyze everything around in circles" thing. Call them whatever you want or don't. But don't try and tell me there is a difference. I can spot a monster from a mile away. The guy in the OP video... Racist.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse