Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 83 made on Wednesday November 2, 2011 at 15:18
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On November 2, 2011 at 13:12, mcn779 said...
We are free to believe what we want, regardless, anything less and we are not truly free. Where and who draws the line on who and what is PC? The rights that a person has with regard to "discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin" has to be applied both ways .....

Please explain. Are you suggesting the Civil Rights Act was unnecessary and shouldn't be enforced?

Where and who draws the line is up to our gigantic Community of US Citizens. We as a people decide. I'm never going to say the politics and government are great and blessing to us, but they are designed to represent what we the people want. 

We vote for Civil Rights because the majority of our US society is against discrimination, that's how the line gets drawn. 

The US is has the broadest mix of cultures. I have met MANY, MANY racist since i've moved to California that are not white or southern, they are hispanic, asian, indian. Racism alone isn't only southern redneck issue. Because of our vastly mixed culture community, we need things like the Civil Rights Act to keep everyone playing nice together. 

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse