Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 79 made on Wednesday November 2, 2011 at 11:49
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On November 2, 2011 at 11:20, BigPapa said...
 TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION 

| SEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

This is 100% the most important thing here. Perhaps some of us have forgotten that it was only 60 years ago that people were litteraly terrorizing our country, the USA, by setting bombs in public places to murder others due to their beliefs.

I honestly get where people are coming from saying that this guy should have the right to be a racist (or whatever) idiot and serve only those that he wants to. Unfortunately, the country started that way and it didn't work. The Civil Rights Movement took place because it HAD TO for things to change.

I don't get the feeling that anyone on this board is really on this guys side in terms of beliefs. It's important to think about those that do agree with this guy and how easily people can start getting hurt again. 

Personally, I hope and wish that we've come far enough that we could let idiots like this guy do business the way he wants. My fear is that we are then supporting him and others like hime and before we know, we are back to a seggregated country.

I realize this guy is hurting anyone but we all agree that is wrong to rape young kids, so much so that we passed a law to prevent it, if we didn't stand behind that law, what was the point?

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse