The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Tuesday October 18, 2011 at 11:51
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On October 18, 2011 at 10:10, delboy17 said...
I have the Chunghop RM-969E and need the code for my SilverCrest/Comag SL45 HDMI sat receiver. Can anybody help please ?

SilverCrest/Comag isn't listed in the 3 digit code sets I have, so a code search will be necessary. If that doesn't work it's unlikely there is a code.

N.B.
The instructions and codes are available here, though with the caveat of the latter being something of an educated guesstimate on my part (the original file, obtained from Chunghop* didn't include the codes). If you have an original copy of the instruction/codes I'd be very interested in borrowing/trading/buying** them from you.

*I would normally link to the Chunhop website, but it appears to be down...

很抱歉,您访问的网站正在备案中,暂时禁止访问。

根据工信部电管[2010]64号文件,对未进行ICP备案或备案信息不完全的网站,进行强制关停。
•中企动力作为此网站的运营商,有责任和义务免费协助网站所有者,核实相关信息及办理相关手续。
•如果您有任何疑问,可与中企动力联系。服务热线:400-660-5555

如果网站ICP备案信息已审核通过,如下原因导致页面被禁止访问:
•网站服务已到期,中企动力已经停止对此网站进行运营服务。
•网站正处于维护中,中企动力应网站所有者要求,暂时禁止访问。

Google Translate...

Sorry, you visit the Web site is the record, temporarily disable access.

Control under the Ministry of Power [2010] No. 64 document, record or not record the ICP incomplete information website, to force shut down.
• CE Dongli as operators of this site, have the responsibility and obligation free help site owners to verify the information and the relevant procedures.
• If you have any questions, contact with the corporate power. Service Hotline :400 -660-5555

ICP record information if the site has been approved, the following causes the page to be prohibited access to:
• Web service has expired, the corporate power has stopped operating services to this site.
• Website is in maintenance, the site owner should be required dynamic enterprises, temporarily disable access.

**If you're up for a trade, I have, buried amongst my collection, one of these, that does include several Comag SAT codes.

Hosting Services by ipHouse