The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Monday October 10, 2011 at 09:28
pstomp
Lurking Member
October 2011
Yes sir! I have programmed 5 of the older remotes here, these 2 are the newest remotes, I got the 65R about 2 months ago and the 65RX on saturday. I have tried the 993 on av1 and av2 about 6 times on each remote.
I got the same answer from the Directv tech forum.
I took the 65R to the store I got my tv and surround sound from and they couldn't find a way to get it to work with my yamaha either.
I have a 60inch Pioneer Elite Signature series plasma Tv and these remotes work fine with it, I also have a Pioneer 50 inch plasma in the bed room and of course the remotes work with it too. The living room is where the Yamaha surround sound is.
I never turn the surround or the DVR off in living room, I just like to "mute" the sound on it and turn the Plasma off at night. I for sure am baffled and follow these instructions carefully..... If you think of something please post it :) I am thinking maybe the surround sound system is 7 yrs old and may not work with these latest remotes, just didn't want to have to replace it since there's nothing wrong with it.
Paul

Hosting Services by ipHouse