The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday October 10, 2011 at 02:49
Tidle73
Lurking Member
May 2008
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question (or if it is a proper question to ask).

I would like to get a MX-980 (would be very over kill for my system, but I like the idea of the customizable Icons and graphics) or from what little I've seen maybe even a MX-780 (haven't seen much on it yet)

I would want to program it myself, but I don't know if it would be something that I could just pick up and do all by myself. I talked to the one dealer in my town and he doesn't provide the software to customers, so would have to look else where.

What I was wondering is if it would be appropriate or would any dealers/programmers even do what I'm looking for. If I where to get a 980 and pay for programming (as I understand it usually around 100 dollars for an hour), but instead of programming the remote have him give me a quick overview/tutorial on how to properly use CCP and get the most out of it. I know that they wouldn't be able to show me everything you could do with CCP, but I was hoping that they could at least give me a good starting point. Would that be unreasonable or even legitimately considered?

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse