The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday September 25, 2011 at 07:45
Jasonvp
Select Member
July 2008
On September 23, 2011 at 16:55, makitamark said...
Hi Jason,
I'm using Vista which doesn't have Activesync, It uses Windows Mobile Device Centre, oops sorry 'Center' (American spelling)
It's the same program that URC's MX980 uses and they manage to allow testing of codes??

Hi Mark,

I can't really remember what the issue was but I thought it because the Nevo S70 and Q50 run Windows Mobile 5 or 6, can't remember which. Either way it won't be getting changed.

Have UE closed shop?
Are these things no longer available/ supported?

I guess I was a little lose with my words. Yes they are still supplying remotes and supporting them internationally but their won't be any updates to software or hardware. They were going to add some new remote models but they got canned. One of the new models was going to be like the Q50 but with wifi, a better screen and I think hard buttons for digits...would have been great.

I still use Nevo's. I'm addicted to widgets. Made one for the Boxee Box (runs a version of XBMC) but it has limited JSON RPC API (IP control) at the moment so it is still work in progress. I'm currently working on a XBMC widget that has a lot more control options with their JSON RPC API (a lot has been changed).

Hosting Services by ipHouse