The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 23, 2011 at 15:27
makitamark
Advanced Member
April 2004
A few years ago I programmed a few NevoSL's, I liked them and they were nice to work with.
Since then I've been using the URC range of remotes but this week had the opportunity to program a Nevo S70, I must say I like it.
The Hardware itself is very nice and the programming is very intuitive, unlike I have to say URC's CCP which I find very clunky.

But now to my one issue, I initially programmed this thing off-site so obviously didn't have the ability to test the codesets I was selecting, I thought that there would be an easy way to identify which codes worked and any that needed 'work' once I was back at the customers.
I was wrong, Yes you can download the program to the remote and test away, but my configuration was such that the codes in question were effectively 'hidden', I also realise it's quite quick to Hot-swap codesets, but the 'whole' codeset wasn't defective, perhaps a code or two.

The Emulator is an excellent feature and very effective, I just feel that there is One fundamental facility missing from NevoStudio Pro 3 and it's the ability to Test commands through the Remote or Nevolink Directly from the Software.
I had intended emailing Universal Electronics but their Website doesn't seem to support such a thing.

Hosting Services by ipHouse