The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday September 9, 2011 at 23:41
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
thanks ranaji, I think you are absolutely right , I just checked carefully again all buffalo stations on other tuners at home and the ones I thought were working fine the signal was the weakest possible. Now I lost all of them even at the sat receiver were the TV is (it shares the same coaxial). wonder what might have happened eh, I hope it is not a big tropo or something that eventually will keep happening from time to time in the future that is introducing multipath interference.

I called Samsung again but they did not wanted to downgrade me to the factory default, anyways it was the right call from the CSR although I am on the impression that now the TV keeps telling the samsung blu ray to power on everytime I am on the HDMI input and even the 9242 which is component in on the onkyo has only vertical lines but after so much trouble tonight I will wait tomorrow to take a deeper look at those issues.

I guess it was just a coincidence the signal loss and the firmware update , time to update the title or remove the thread completly. Daniel feel free if you want.

Hosting Services by ipHouse