Philips Pronto Professional Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Logitech Announces Two New Harmony Models
- "Harmony Ultimate" hybrid touchscreen and "Harmony Smart Control" models join the ranks.
Pro Control ships iPro.8 Companion Controller
- Convenient $150 hard buttoned remote for use with Apple iPhone or iPad-based control systems.
Logitech to Sell Harmony Remote Line
- Disappointing Q3 earnings due to flagging global PC market to blame.
Year End Message
- Our thanks to everyone who has helped make Remote Central a great community for the past year!
Why hello there!
- Got a new remote? Want a new remote? Explore Remote Central's resources!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Philips Pronto Professional
View Single Message
codes working with TSU7500 not working with TSU9600
Thursday September 8, 2011
Maybe post the IR data from one of the codes if duration adjustment does not work. But please do so in the other thread as it already has codes to test in it and I see you double-posted.
Hey Peter, long time no hear/see. :-)
Maybe post the IR data from one of the codes if duration adjustment does not work. But please do so in the other thread as it already has codes to test in it and I see you double-posted. Hey Peter, long time no hear/see. :-)
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester
View the original thread...
©1998-2013, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.