The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday September 5, 2011 at 14:02
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
With all due respect and. expenting this does not sound harsh in anyway, your loss of signal has more to do with the fact that you did not follow the PSA's advices or in other words did nothing about it rather than with the DTV switch over. Granted that maybe there were maybe not enough PSA's, or maybe they started too late so close to dateline, or maybe not enough during prime time but ultimately you and others (and beleive me I have talked to people recently who though their bedroom tv broke and were going to get rid of it) should have somehow ate least done something about it before the dateline.

In any case and, while Welcoming to the Forum where you and others will always find answer to your questions, I will gladly help you further if needed. I will be later today visiting friends in the St clair area, where the store is, so is no trouble for me to give you some advice on site if you like. Feel free to PM me with a contact info for more details if you want. Feel free also to open a new thread if you like with more info on the particulars of your antenna requirements so we can help you further here and at the same time it will help others as well.

Hosting Services by ipHouse