The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday August 23, 2011 at 18:09
fiesty
Lurking Member
August 2011
The owner Geoff is not a pro. You will find that if you ask him a question he doesn't want to answer he just doesn't. I don't belive he has insurance, I know when I contacted WSIB he hasn't been making his payments, this information is free and open to anyone who calls WSIB. I spoke to him two weeks ago about my shoddy installation, and all I got for my trouble is being yelled at. Told me I didn't get all the channels he promised because of the weather (huh). The weather has been the same since the other installer came and yet I get 26 channels. He also told me that his installer has entered rehab two days after doing my installation, and I asked him in that case he should have taken my complaints a little more seriously. I wouldn't bother with him, save your time and aggravation and deal with someone else. I went with V & E Antenna in Pickering and he was very professional (and no he is not paying me to say this). He seriously put my house and the one's at either side of me in jeopardy, if it wasnt' so expensive I would take him to court. I have lived in this house for thirty years and I have never been treated so badly by any company before, being yelled at, being blamed for everything (oh yes, everything is my fault), and being hung up on.
Take your money and business to someone who deserves it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse