The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 20, 2011 at 20:34
Phyllis Michele Greenhouse
Lurking Member
August 2011
(i have already been told where i first posted this was an inapproiate board for the topic, so even tho i don't know what hex codes are, this is the only other board that sounds like it might be the right place to post my query)

i bought the unit above from CompUSA when it was going out of business a couple of years ago -- without the remote (assuming i could use a generic or the remote that comes with Direct TV...after spending the past 2 hours using all codes listed under Sony on the user help files of Direct TV, then calling them and getting additional codes, no matter what i program in will NOT make the remote work...i am using the Direct TV remote on AVI 1 mode as they instructed me and even went thru all the codes on the AV2 mode just to make certain...can anyone help me with programing either a generic remote or the direct tv remote so i might use this device i spent over 200 dollars for and never even turned on! (i hope it was not a broken unit as CUSA has a pretty decent reputation and i would hate to think they did this :(
pmghouse

Hosting Services by ipHouse