The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 10, 2011 at 16:09
thekog
Lurking Member
August 2011
My ancient Pronto TSU-2000 finally gave up the ghost, so I bought a new MX-450 to serve as my system integration remote.

I am having issues programming it though and finding it VERY limiting. Of course I only have access to the archiver app and cannot get through the screening for a registration # so I can use the better software (if anyone can help me out nod nod wink wink I would appreciate it). I am a programmer of 30 years ;)

What is killing me is that the basic setup makes me configure apparent match after apparent match very slowly for each component. For example I have a Viera TC-P46G15 that does my video and audio swicthing for a couple of HDMI sources (cable, blue ray etc), but as I go through the panasonic codes I keep getting ancient ones that barely let me navigate enough to manually select an input.

Also how do I get discrete codes into this thing? I used to use disscrete codes on the Viera to switch inputs?

Is there a place where I can find out what the various codes give you without trying each one on the dadgum device? THis is very frustrating and I am very much regretting my purchase...

Thanks in advance,
Frustrated in Florida

Hosting Services by ipHouse