The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday August 5, 2011 at 10:11
smg669
Long Time Member
October 2003
On July 29, 2011 at 13:30, vbova27 said...
Double click on the MX-980 in the botttom tree section Model Designer. Make sure your properties is checked. Simply check the box that indicates "User Defined HardKey/Page+/-/Listen, Watch" in the properties box. Understand that you will have to also program the page +/- keys now or they will not do anything. There are other settings on this properties box also.

All in the user manual.

Vincent

Thanks for the assistance, Vincent. It is greatly appreciated. This makes perfect sense.

For the life of me I cannot find reference to this properties box in the CCP documentation. I've searched the PDF for "properties", "hardkey" and "user defined" as well as visually searching the programming manual. Are there several versions of the CCP programming manual? Maybe I have an older edition that doesn't cover this feature.

Ranger Home, your idea is interesting as well and I had considered doing this, but I would rather not give up that one extra LCD button on every page. I could also assign a page jump the the "EXIT" hard button, but I want the user to have full control of the cable box when they're in the FAVS section.

Hosting Services by ipHouse