The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 229 made on Thursday August 4, 2011 at 14:09
goodnf
Select Member
October 2002
Well, I don't mean to say "I told you so" but . . .

wait a minute.

YES! Yes, I do mean to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"

The man had no experience in the business world except for being a "Community Organizer" - which we found out translates to helping the now-forgotten ACORN give loans and advice to protitutes and pimps looking to bring in underage Asian girls. Nice!

In a just-released news interview, Donald Trump - a guy that DOES know something about running a business - said that Obama is the worst president in this country's history (thereby relieving Jimmy Carter of that prestigious position) and has said that Obama is leading this country into the gutter. He also said that due to Obama's lack of leadership, the U.S is laughed at by other countries, and there is no longer any respect for us as a nation.

And that's what happens when people ignorant in politics and business are allowed to vote. It seems that these days, you don't have to know anything to become president of the U.S., you just have to throw a few catchy words around, like "Hope" and "Change."

And for all you bleeding-heart liberals that are reading this and can't handle the truth . . . you are the ones that CAUSED this whole mess we are in, voting for a guy that has no clue how to run our country. WAKE UP!

Last edited by goodnf on September 8, 2011 14:11.
I'm just a sheep in wolf's clothing...

Hosting Services by ipHouse